SAP Business One Intercompany – a solution for your multi-company SAP Business One Requirements28 Jan 2014 | by Natalie
Several Australian businesses have requirements for multi-company configuration in SAP Business One. The common requirement is either for a SAP Business One multi-company requirement in Australia (several different legal entities / ABN’s in Australia) or global multi-company – when an Australian company has multiple legal entities overseas. There are three common inter-company requirements for SAP Business One :
Inter-company trading (one company in the group purchases stock and / or services from another group company).
Inter-company GL allocations– allocations of income and expenses across SAP Business One branch companies.
Financial / multi-level consolidation – consolidated reporting across multiple legal entities.
The great news is that SAP Business One Intercompany has the solution for your inter-company requirements including :
- Multiple geographies – support for multiple different geographies across multiple physical servers.
- Multi-currency support – intercompany support for different currencies.
- Master data replication – the ability to replicate master data from one company to another – price lists, bill of materials, inventory items and business partners.
- Inter-company transactions – to support inter-company purchases and sales when one group company sells to or purchases from another group company.
- GL Allocations – allocation of income and expenses across multiple SAP Business One companies.
- Centralized payments – the ability to delegate payments of accounts payable invoices between group companies.
Consolidated reporting is available through multiple SAP Business One reporting options and the team at Leverage has written several standard consolidated SAP Business One financial reports. Commonly used financial group reports include Profit and Loss, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet. Consolidated sales analysis reporting is also available for SAP Business One inter-company.
If you have an inter-company requirement for SAP Business One talk to the SAP Business One experts at Leverage Technologies.