CRM, sales orders, service calls, stock availability, reporting… It can all be as mobile as your team is.
Forget separate, third-party apps that require expensive integration — you can do it all with a single, consolidated business management solution, with a very low cost of ownership. SAP Business One and Sage ERP X3 both come with proven iPhone, iPad and Android apps, at no extra cost. So your team can access sales, service, reporting and customer information, no matter where they are. On the road, working from home or in front of customers.
Mobility is a standard feature of both SAP Business One and Sage ERP X3. It’s not something you need to configure, not an add-on module. The iOS and Android apps integrate ‘out of the box’. Obviously this makes integration faster and simpler for us (and cheaper for you), but the real benefit is that SAP Business One and Sage ERP X3 are built to be mobile. It’s not an afterthought, so it actually works as it should. As you expect it to. No compromises and no frustrating limitations. Just the information your team needs, when they need it — no matter where they are. True mobility.
SAP Business One & Sage ERP X3 – iPad and iPhone Apps
Some key mobility benefits of the SAP Business One and Sage ERP X3 iPhone and iPad apps include:
- Alerts and approvals — Get alerts on specific events – such as deviations from approved discounts, prices, credit limits and targeted gross profits. Drill into the relevant content or metric before making your decision.
- Business partners — Add, edit and review information associated with business partners. Create new customers, suppliers and leads. View business partner related sales documents (sales quotation, sales order, sales opportunity).
- Inventory Control — Review unit pricing, “in stock” quantity and other stock related information.
- Price Lists — Review price lists available in your ERP system.
- Quotations and sales orders — Create and review quotations and sales orders including quotation / order status, expected delivery dates, discounts, logistics information and line item content.
- Service calls — View details of service contracts. Search for and view customer equipment cards by entering an item’s serial number. Handle a service call from picking up to closing, and track solution details.
- Sales opportunities — Review sales opportunities in the CRM, and drill down to business partner and contact person.
- Reporting and dashboards — Get access to reports and dashboards – KPI and related information helps you make faster decisions based on up-to-date information. You can use predefined reports or create your own – you decide.
- Intuitive & user-friendly — Do all of this with ease, with fast, user-friendly navigation and graphical data presentation.
- Multi-user — Your entire team can be using their iPhone/iPad/Android apps at once.
- Real-time — Changes you make on your mobile are immediately updated in the back-end, and vice-versa.
With Leverage Technologies, you get a business solution that works the way you do — all at a surprisingly low total cost of ownership.
Get access to the whitepapers
Just fill in your details, and you'll have access to the download links instantly...