SAP Business One HANA – KPIs and Dashboards – helping you make the right decisions01 Jul 2015 | by Natalie
SAP Business One HANA offers multiple reporting options for users. Sorting through big data volumes is easy with SAP Business One and the HANA framework. The HANA environment offers in memory technology – allowing users to slice and dice massive data volumes in record time. Additional HANA features include:
Enterprise search – search through the entire SAP Business One HANA database to quickly locate the data that you need.
HANA specific reporting – cash flow forecast, available to promise and delivery schedule management.
HANA workbench – workflow and business process maps.
SAP Business One HANA interactive analysis – user defined, user built quick Excel based pivot table type reporting.
Pervasive Analytics – dashboards, KPIs and advanced dashboards. Some of these KPI’s and dashboards have been pre-built by SAP. But there’s more……. Users can build their own KPI’s and dashboards without any previous IT or report building experience.
Standard out the box (SAP Business One 9.1) KPI’s include the following:
- Receivables overdue
- Payables overdue
- Total sales amount
- Sales return amount
- Total receivables amount
- Total purchase amount
- Goods return amount
- Total payable amount
- GRPO not invoiced
- Inbound stock value
- Outbound stock value
- Stock turnover (year)
- Stock value
- Monthly sales
Standard SAP Business On HANA Dashboards include the following:
- Revenue Vs Gross profit for last 6 months
- Top 5 purchased items by purchased amount
- Top 5 vendors by purchase amount
- Total purchases Vs goods returned last 6 months
- Top 5 item groups by stock value
- Stock turnover last 12 months
- Stock turnover by item group
- Stock turnover by warehouse
- Ageing of receivables overdue (10 day interval)
- Ageing of payables overdue (10 day interval)
- Top 5 customers by receivables overdue
- Top 5 vendors by payables overdue
- Top 5 best sellers by sales amount
- Top 5 customers by sales amount
- Sales by date