Leverage Technologies Customer Presentation – SAP Business One 9.1 and SAP Business One Reporting Options31 Aug 2015 | by Natalie
The team at Leverage Technologies presents monthly SAP Business One updates for all Leverage customers. The August 2015 update was run on the 25th August and includes an overview of SAP Business One 9.1 enhancements and reporting options for SAP Business One. We have embedded a YouTube recording (below) of items covered in the customer session. As always we are happy to share this information with the broader SAP community. We hope you find the presentation useful.
Items covered include:
SAP Business One 9.1:
MS Excel cut and paste to / from SAP Business One
- Cut and paste journals, purchase orders and other document types to and from MS Excel.
New and enhanced SAP Business One GUI / forms editor
- Edit your SAP Business One forms – quick easy to use editor
Hide business functions
- Create a clean user interface by hiding business functions that you do not use
- Resource management – to assist with production planning and identification of resource and labour constraints
- Enhancements to the Bills of Material. Add text / notes for instructions on the bill of materials. Group items together on the bill of materials. Also add resource (machine / labour) to the bill of materials.
- Pick and pack manager. New functions and features to streamline the pick and pack process including the ability to create the pick list from a sales order or production order.
- Weight management – additional functions for units of measure and weight management.
- Batch / serial costing – cost items per batch.
Leverage Technologies (August 2015) Customer update – SAP Business One 9.1:
SAP Business One reporting options
SAP Business One HANA
- Cash flow analysis
- Pervasive analytics
- Interactive analysis
- Dashboards, KPIs
SQL Server Reporting Services
- visualize and share your SAP Business One data in a storyboard
- graphical reports run from the SAP Business One menu
SAP Business One Query Manager
- create your own SAP Business One SQL or SAP Business One HANA reports – quick and easy
- great for financial reporting
Leverage Technologies (August 2015) Customer update – SAP Business One Reporting: