Story of Australia’s #1 ERP Implementation Partner [INFOGRAPHIC]11 Jul 2017 | by Vittorio Menichelli
Leverage Technologies was launched in 2005 with the vision of becoming Australia’s largest ERP implementation partner.
12 years, 230+ clients and countless ERP implementations after launching in 2005, we look back at our journey and the most important milestones.
At a glance
- 2005 – Leverage Technologies is launched with a vision of becoming the leading ERP implementation partner in the Australian market.
- 2006 – First SAP Business One site goes live
- 2007 – Leverage Technologies becomes a Gold SAP BusinessOne partner. This is the highest accreditation available from SAP.
- 2008 – Leverage Technologies is awarded Partner of the Year ANZ and reaches an important milestone – 50 customers.
- 2010 – Leverage Technologies wins SAP Sales Excellence Award and highest growth partner Asia Pacific, reaches an important milestone – 100 customers.
- 2013 – Leverage launches Sage X3 division.
- 2014 – Leverage has a major focus on Cloud technology with the deployment of SAP and Sage in the Cloud.
- 2015 – The Sage team wins Sage X3 highest revenue award. First SAP HANA sites go live. Begins implementation on some of the largest Sage X3 sites in Australia.
- 2016 – Leverage reaches an important milestone – 200 customers. Wins SAP Partner of the Year Award, wins Sage Partner of the Year Award, launches MYOB Advanced division.
- 2017 – Leverage wins Sage X3 customer satisfaction award, 50 team members and growing. Celebrates 12 years of double-digit revenue growth. Acquiring new customers at a rate of 1 per week.
- 2018 – Leverage Technologies wins 5 awards at the Sage Partner Roadshow 2018, including:
- Highest New Revenue, Enterprise Management;
- Highest Revenue % Growth, Enterprise Management;
- Highest Overall Growth;
- CEO Circle Winner;
- Sage Partner of the Year.
Vittorio Baiocchi Menichelli is Marketing Manager at Leverage Technologies. Leverage Technologies helps companies streamline their operations and increase efficiency through the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other cloud-based solutions. Vittorio is passionate about all things marketing, tech and innovation. His goal is to help Australian small and mid-sized enterprises to discover, understand and choose the right technology to drive new efficiencies and grow smart.