SAP Business One iPhone app/ SAP Business One iPad app – version 1.8.107 Jan 2013 | by Natalie
The SAP Business One iPhone and SAP Business One iPad app version 1.8.1 is in general release. The SAP Business One iPhone and SAP Business One iPad app has been a standard feature of SAP Business One since the 8.8 release. Mobility is a key investment area for many SAP Business One customers who have chosen mobility for sales, service and management teams to get access to SAP Business One and reporting data when and where they want.
Version 1.8.1 of the iPhone and the iPad app includes new functionality including:
- Support of document row-level user-defined fields
- Support of validation check for mandatory user-defined fields
- “Warehouse” and “Delivery Date” can be changed for existing sales document items
- Support full date time for task-type activities
- View “inventory by warehouse” when entering sales documents
Further enhancements to the SAP Business One iPhone app and SAP Business One iPad app for the SAP Business One version for SAP HANA (SAP in-memory technology) include:
- Enterprise Search integration
- Pervasive Analytics for Business Partner’s and Inventory
- New cash-flow forecast dashboard
- Available to Promise check for entering sales orders
- Delivery rescheduling for existing sales order items
SAP has made a clear statement that mobility remains an important strategy for SAP Business One. This latest release of the SAP Business One iPhone and SAP Business One iPad app version 1.8.1 is another great example of new functionality being offered.