SAP Business One – iPhone / iPad app – v 1.6.019 Mar 2012 | by Natalie
Following on from the hugely successful launch of the SAP Business One iPhone and iPad applications SAP has now released Version 1.6.0. New functions and features (compatible with SAP Business One 8.82 – released in March 2012) include :
- creation of sales order / sales quotation
- handling of service calls
The SAP Business One app allows you to interact anytime and anywhere with SAP Business One. Easy to navigate, see data graphically represented and in real time with changes automatically updated to the SAP Business One backend.
A recap of some of the functions and features available include:
- Alerts and approvals – get alerts on specific events such as deviations from approved discounts. Prices or credit limits. View and complete approval requests with drill down to relevant information.
- Drive sales activities – create and view sales opportunities, sales quotations and sales orders. Get access to customer information including contact person, address and activities.
- Service contracts – view details of service contracts and customer equipment cards by entering an items serial number. Process service calls from picking up to closing a service call.
- Reports and dashboards – use built in Crystal Reports to present key business information, add customised reports and view key business data in interactive dashboards.
- Manage business partner information – view business partner details, create new customers, suppliers and leads. Log new activities.
- Monitor inventory and product data – monitor stock levels, get detailed product information and find detailed inventory information by warehouse.
Thanks for reading – I hope you enjoy the blog and I trust that you will find the SAP Business One iPhone / iPad app very useful – the team at Leverage use the app every day.