Our Sage Enterprise Management business is expanding rapidly and thus we are in the market for experienced SAGE Developers. The position is open to candidates with development experience and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with 4GL programming languages, Sage Enterprise Management 4GL a plus.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Ability to design BI reports. Experience with Crystal Reports a plus.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with PL-SQL.
- Some knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Understanding of batch jobs, and batch jobs schedulers.
- Some experience with using/implementing web-services (SOAP and/or REST).
- Some knowledge of xml / json markup languages.
- Operating systems : Windows Server / Linux (simple operating tasks).
- Databases : Oracle / SQL Server (simple operating tasks).
- A first experience implementing an ERP system a plus.
- Ability to create technical specifications for custom programs based on functional specifications.
- Ability to grasp some functional understanding of the ERP system.
- Ability to understand and solve performance related issues.
- Ability to follow and apply strict development rules.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Dynamic, professional company.
- Sydney or Melbourne.
- Excellent written & spoken english.
- If required, we will apply for work visas on behalf of successful applicants.
Apply for this position
Fill the form to submit your application to Leverage Technologies!